Monday 30 August 2010

New to it all !

Hey! Well..where can i begin.......I think the thing to do is not think about things too much and just write! My 1st blog..........shall i begin by telling you who I am and why my blog is called such. Im Jules....39 yrs old (just) and convinced im on the verge of the Perimenopause! (yes.....you heard it here 1st!) I have this love/hate affair with my hormones. All started after the birth of my fabulous son five years ago....now..im NOT complaining...because no pain no gain, right...? But anyway....for 5 years ive had the most turbulent time..hormone wise...some fascinating  and totally funny and some totally not. I came to the conculsion just the other day (Friday 27th August 2010 to be precise) just how mad and powerful hormones actually are and how they seem to have shaped my life....I decided it was all too interesting and funny NOT to share



So...the question your probably asking.....Why do I think Im on the verge of the perimeni (my new pet name for perimenopause!) Well....lots of reasons really.........for one...my monthly cycle is starting to cycle off the 28 day like-clockwork path...all sorts seem to be happening to my body, not to mention my moods (Ive'done well' this month says hubby!!!??) It hit me just the other day that im nearing 40....which is a hard realisation when you still feel 30 and look in your late 20's (or so they all keep telling me)  ...It made me think just how far Ive come and how much has changed in my life and it would be a damn shame not to share my tales and wittiness! I know there must be tons of others out there who have experienced the things I have so will have tales of their own to tell, stories to share or opinions to give, so Im hoping by doing this blog we  can all come together and have a laugh or a moan or whatever it is we feel we want to do at the time !        I'll just be blogging about everyday happenings, life, hormones and me.....so hope I get some followers...I assure you..it will be a good read!


As the saying goes 'practice makes perfect'..so Im sure I'll get better as i go along.


Sending this now...and more to follow soon


J X

No comments: