Monday 14 February 2011

Invincible Moi

Valentines Day. Huh. If you're anything like me, then you don't believe all the hype.  Okay, I admit - I bought hubby a card, he bought me, I also bought my little boy a card, he bought me (aww) I also got some fab Jo Malone body creme and chocolate 'love bugs' (the creme- I'm EVER so grateful, the bugs - equally so, BUT why hubby went and spent his hard earned cash on pressies for me for VD - I'll never know!!!)

Anyway, I'm not here to harp on about VD - leave that to the youngsters. I thought us women could do with a bit of 'biggin up' today, and a little reminding, that we don't need any such occasions like today for it to be confirmed that we are loved - whether that be by another person, (hubby, partner, lover - or even kids and family) - the only thing we need to remind ourselves is that there is only one person we really need to ensure that we are loved by, and that, my friends, is US - OURSELVES.

For any of you out there not feeling IT at the moment, give your head a little wobble and remind yourself just how GREAT you are - and LOVE YOURSELF.  We are all so different, and we all have so very different stories to tell, but the one fact remains - we are all WOMEN.

Below is a little something for all of ya! I made a mental note just the other night when watching the movie again, that I must put this on my blog - we all need a little pick me up sometimes to remind us just what we are. This was mine - hope it's yours!

Happy VD to all of you - myself included! (My heads been wobbled - so I'm now off to wash it and to put on a nice dress!).

J X


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VD DAY FROM 1 WOMAN TO ANOTHER !!!
I AM FABULOUS AHHAHAHAH
AFTER THAT SONG I FEEL LIKE I CAN CONQUER ANYTHING !!!!!

LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH X

Anonymous said...

Wow, just been sitting here on the verge of tears (pmt...stress!!!) ..watched ur blog feel it was sent for me to remind me that 'I AM A STRONG WOMAN'. So wierd how things work like that sometimes. Now I'm on the verge of happy tears ...oh dear haha. Love ur blog ... thanks xxx

J said...

So glad you liked it. There are manymore great (even if I says so myself!!) posts that may make you feel a bit chirpier when your feeling down...just go to bottom of the page and click on 'Older Posts'!

Keep the comments coming.

Much love

J X