Sunday 12 September 2010

What's YOUR mojo?.....

'MOJO'.
No, I'm not talking about those little penny sweets you could buy in the corner shop (80's childhood anyone?) - nor am I talking about a new pop duo who's name is made up of the first 2 letters of their first names (think Mo and Johnny) The 'Mojo' I'm talking of is much more special. It's that little thing, that little spark, that little bit of magic that makes a person feel good. In fact, on a good day, and with mojo firmly intact, one feels effing fantastic! But, and as with most good things - they sometimes get lost, and when a mojo 'goes missing' - things SUCK. (I lost mine last week - and still waiting for the MoFo to come back) 
Now - Imagine this. Imagine NEVER losing your mojo. Imagine waking up EVERY morning feeling utterly energetic, with glowing skin, shiny hair and a body that looks and feels - ooohh..mighty fine! Yee-haw!  You feel great, look great, you're walking the walk and talking the talk. You can take on the world and her mother, and NOTHING CAN STOP YOU! Yeah...??! - DREAM ON. None of us are THAT lucky. You feel like crap. Probably look like crap (definitely speaking for myself here) The flood gates open, and you are weighed down underneath. The zits come out to play, the 'boob band' bangs its drums sending throbbing pain along the way, your gums ache (mine do), hips ache (mine do) mind races (mine does) belly balloons, you cant sleep, don't eat, can't eat, eat too much - need I go on. The list is endless. In a nutshell you feel like shit.  All that feel good attitude you had disappears quicker than you can say 'remember The Secret'! 
We live in a world where our bodies are controlled by hormones (and none of that 'yeah but, no but' - WE DO - end of) I know I'm not alone when I say this - there are times when you feel fantastic..(and all of the above mentioned) - you're  adamant nothing will pull this fantastic mood from under your feet and It's a positive mental attitude all the way and NOTHING will get you down. You're ON A ROLL and you've got your mojo, and YOU'LL BE DAMNED if it's 'getting lost' anytime soon. No. Not happening! THEN....you get your P. Yes...your 4 weekly friend returns,  and before you know it, and just as you were getting used to it just being 'Me Myself and I' - it's gone.  Your mojo. Disappeared.   Just-like-that.

When our mojo's 'go missing' - they always come back. They have to. Gotta. Without them only god knows what we would do. (Yeah - I had words with the big man upstairs and made it clear that I won't go without my mojo for too long!)  I know how I feel when my mojo's at home. I also know how I feel when it's gone away. The good though ALWAYS outweighs the bad, and when it's good - It's very very good! So ladies....How do YOU feel when you've got YOUR mojo? It's always good to have something to go by, somebody to aspire to or something to look at or listen to where you can say 'yeah - that's how I feel with MY mojo'!

So ladies - When YOUV'E got YOUR mojo - work it!

Below is ME - when I've got MY mojo. It's how I look (well..I think I do - NO..I KNOW I DO!) and it most definitely describes best how I feel!



and Me ......without My Mojo...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!
I defoooooo Have my Mojo!!
I lost it for a little while, POOF!! Got it back Thank God!.......x
You have hit it on the nail ....I think we all feel Horrid, and think we look like that Bitch Bbay Jane!
At the moment girlfreind Im looking like Shania Twain!
MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN X