Tuesday 28 September 2010

There She Goes.....there she goes again


WTF - ITS OFFICIAL. I am Wonder Woman. Yes. ME. In fact - WE, US, ALL of us women are WONDER WOMEN! Why it's taken me so long to realise this, I'll never know!? My body has become Hormoneville - a haven for 'fiends' who mess with me physically & emotionally - mostly crappy, sometimes not so bad, but definitely always there! Sometimes they win and I admit defeat, sometimes they lose, and I'm the winner, but all at the same time, and whichever way I'm thrown, shaken or turned upside down (or if Im lucky, just left standing upright) I'm still able to do what I do ....... be a great MUM, a hot ass WIFE, a kind loving DAUGHTER, a concerned supportive BIG SISTER, a caring GRANDAUGHTER, a smiley DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, a great FRIEND, a well mannered COLLEAGUE, a nice NEIGHBOUR (need I go on) and all the while, whilst Im being ALL of the above things, I still manage to deal with a load of hormone fiends, and somehow....somehow.... still manage to be a WONDER-FUL WOMAN!?!?!

Took me all of 5 minutes to get that off my chest - Phew!

To all the rest of you WONDER WOMEN out there....salute yourselves!

J X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know where to begin...I am all of the above 100%
Us Woman DO Not get the credit we deserve..........Its so not fair the S***!! We have to go through and still we stand tall without any complaints.......

Like today after reading your blog, I am throwing the Teatowel In!! ......Only for a few hours before the shopping and the school run and the kids dentist appointments ........I have poured myself a Latte ......Blanket......Laptop.............book.

TIME OUT!!
I am Wonder Woman x

Thankyou for sharing your Blog x
Look forward to your next post.

carrie said...

Hahaha...so true .... us woman are amazing !!! I've been reading all ur blogs but this is my 1st comment.... keep up the good work they're fantastic ... they always make me smile and feel that little it more understood xxx

Anonymous said...

this women is me 100% all i am short of is the cap and hat sometimes i just wish i could have just 1hour of me time that would be lovely go wounder women bablepti