Tuesday 5 October 2010

One for the Boys!

Dare I say, my hubby's a SUPERHERO! Okay,sounding a bit OTT maybe but at times he really is. If youre familiar with my earlier post ('There she goes') you will know how I raved about us women being WONDER WOMEN......I later realised that were not always entitled to all of the glory - SOME men are just as worthy - and my hubby is one of them! Take this for instance - when I'm hormonal he just knows. The minute I enter Hormoneville, there he is, patiently waiting for me inside the gates (bar of Lindt chocolate in one hand and a good magazine in the other) and ready to take my hand, walk me around and show me the way (duh?! as if I dont know it already!)

No, really. I am by no means at all a 'needy' woman and I'm perfectly capable of dealing with whatever hormonal hurdles appear in front of me, but it goes without saying, there's always somebody at my side along the way - in my case -  it's the hubby!  Ok, so he doesnt make the beds the way I like them, or tidy up to the standards I expect, or get the DIY stuff done when he says he will.....I could go on, but I wont, because the chances are you know exactly what Im talking about. What he CAN do though, he DOES...and when he does it he does it well. Very well in fact. I know that not everybody is fortunate to have yet met their Superhero...but I assure you - there's one out there for all of us, it's just a matter of time before your's appears - and when he does girls, (cape and all) capture him.

J X

No comments: